Change your view
Join a video meeting on a computer.
In the lower-right corner of the Meet screen, click More Change layout.
In the Change layout box, select the layout that you want to use on your computer.
**Tip:**Click a participant's image to pin them to the screen.
Explanation of the different options
- Auto—Allows Meet to choose the layout for you.
- Tiled—Shows up to 16 people when there is no presentation.
- Move your mouse to see participant names.
- If someone joins after the meeting starts, their image is at the bottom of the screen.
- Presentations appear in a large tile, with the most active participants to the side.
- Spotlight—The presentation, active speaker, or pinned feed fills the window.
- Sidebar—You see the active speaker or presentation with additional participants on the side.