1. Anyone can invite anyone else into the meeting while in the meeting.
2. The moderator is the person who created the meeting, either via Google Calendar, Google Gmail or Google Meet.
3. vcfa.edu email users can start a meeting and join a meeting without the moderator. They will not have moderator controls.
4. Only the moderator can admit non-Gmail users, regardless of who sent the invitation.
5. While the moderator is in the meeting if the recipient of the invitation is a non-Gmail user they will have to be admitted in by the moderator.
6. If the recipient of the invitation has a vcfa.edu email they will automatically be allowed in the meeting.
7. While the moderator is in the meeting if the recipient of the invitation is a Gmail user they will automatically be allowed in the meeting.
8. If the moderator leaves the meeting or is not present, no one will be able to admit Gmail and non-Gmail users.
9. The room is locked when the moderator leaves. The moderator can return and allow people in.