1. Open the Chrome browser and go to https://myaccount.google.com/
2. In the upper-right corner of the browser window, click on the three vertical dots.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on “Settings.” This will open a new page.
4. Find “Manage Your Google Account” and select it; again, a new page will appear.
5. On the left menu, click on “Personal Info” and a new page will appear.
6. Click on the “Name” field. You may be prompted for your password. Re-enter it.
7. Change the “First Name” and\or “Last Name” field to what you would like to use.
8. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
9. Google Meetings will now display your new Profile name in Google Meets