- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (the three dots in the upper right corner)
- Select Settings.
- ClickAdvancedat the bottom.
- UnderPrivacy and security, click theSite Settingsbutton.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker uncheck the Blocked (recommended)box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended) and click Addnext to Allow and enter the URL(s).
Blocking Popups in Google Chrome
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly