Mobility Print supports macOS Yosemite and above
Set up wireless printing on a Mac
- Navigate to System Preferences > Printers and Scanners.
- Click the icon under the Printers List.
The Add dialog is displayed. It displays a list of all of the discovered printers on the network.
- Select a printer. The Name, Location, and Use is displayed.
- Check that Use is set to Secure AirPrint.
- If Secure AirPrint isn't displayed:
- Close the Add dialog.
- Disconnect from the network, then reconnect to it again.
- Check if you can see Secure AirPrint now. If you can't, contact your System Administrator.
- Click Add.
- Print your document. When prompted, enter the wireless printing username and password (please see library staff for wireless printing username and password).
Some important things to know
- If you're not sure how to print from your application please ask for assistance.
- If you enter the wrong authentication details, MacBook devices do not show any warning message; your job just will not print.
- If your job doesn’t print, check the Print Queue dialog. If the print job is there and has the message Held for authentication, click the icon; then re-enter your login details.