Mobility Print supports Chrome OS with Chrome version 43+ for Chrome apps and version 53+ for Android apps.
Set up printing on a Chromebook
- Make sure the client is connected to your organization’s network.
- Install the Mobility Print Chrome app.
- If you want to print from Android applications such as Microsoft Word:
- Open the page to print.
The way you print is different depending on the app you're printing from. For more information, see the documentation for the app. When you select a printer, make sure you select a Mobility Print printer as identified by the PaperCut icon .
- Print the content.
For example, to print from Microsoft Word, press Ctrl+P, select a printer; then click Print.
- When prompted, sign in.
Some important information
- Android apps are available only on supported devices. To see if your Chromebook supports Android app printing, see Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps.
- Your Chromebook must run Chrome OS version 53+.
- If you are unsure whether or not your apps are Android apps:
- Open the Play Store app.
- Click the menu; then select My Apps and Games.
- Click the Installed tab. A list of the Android apps installed on your Chromebook is displayed.