Before you Begin
- Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you're within range.
Print from Airprint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
View or Cancel your Print Job
While printing, you can view your print jobs or cancel them through the App Switcher.
View your print job
To view a print job, open the App Switcher, then tap Print Center.
Cancel a Print Job
To cancel a print job, open the App Switcher, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.