Audio/Video sharing is not available on Android/iOS app
Mac users may need to give permission to Zoom to access audio and screen sharing
Zoom screen sharing allows you to share the desktop, window, application or audio/video. Zoom allows you to also send computer audio to the remote attendees when sharing a video or audio clip.
To share computer audio such as YouTube, Pandora, etc. during screen sharing, click on Share Computer Sound.
1. Open your Zoom meeting
2. Ensure that you are logged in as the Host
3. Click on the green "Share Screen" icon
4. You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application
5. Click the check box in the lower left that says "Share computer sound"
6. Now when you are in screenshare mode it will play all computer sounds to the audience