Note: After you initiate signing in from the desktop app, you'll be directed to your browser to finish logging in.
- Open the Slack desktop app and click Sign In.
- From your browser, enter your Slack URL, then click Continue.
- Enter your email and password, then select Sign in. Or authenticate using your company's single sign-on (SSO) provider.
- When prompted, click Open Slack to return to the desktop app.
Find your workspace
Forgot which email address you used to sign up for Slack or don't know your Slack URL? Use the workspace finder tool to get the info you need and sign in:
- From your browser, visit the Find your Slack workspace page.
- Enter your email address and click Confirm. We'll send you an email with a list of workspaces you've joined using that email address.
- Open the email and click Confirm Email Address to see your list of workspaces and their Slack URLs.
- Click Launch next to a workspace to sign in. If you're a member of an Enterprise Grid org, click Sign In.